I need Help!
If you really do, then please do not go to #devart or #CommunityRelations nor to #seniors! In some cases there might be some helpful fellas around and direct you to the appropriate channel or they start being a troll and you just leave without being helped! So please always join the #help channel!
If there's no Community Volunteers available, it's not a problem!
Did you know that you can contact the Help Desk for General Help?
Here, you can find out how! I need HELP!
But wait! You never used the Help Desk before? What is this?
Don't worry, head over to ^namenotrequired's awesome tutrorial about how to contact the Help Desk!
Good to know that,
There are some things you might have to keep in mind!
- FAQ #264: Is there a description of the Help Desk contact categories?
- FAQ #713: Who is on the Help Desk Team?
- FAQ #215: I have not received a response to my Help Desk Inquiry? What could be the reason or reasons for this?
- FAQ #590: What are the hours of operation for the Help Desk?
- FAQ #630: Are there any rules for the Help Desk?
- FAQ #538: I can't log in to use the Community Help Desk, is there an email?
- FAQ #741: How are Help Desk responses sent to me? Can I have them e-mailed to me?
- FAQ #742: I am unable to receive or see messages at this time in my "Message Centre". Does this also mean I cannot receive or see Help Desk responses?
- FAQ #709: Can I close or delete my forum thread?
- FAQ #861: How do I take a screenshot for my Help Desk ticket?
- FAQ #859: I was asked by an administrator in the Help Desk to supply a link to my image, comment, forum thread, etc. How do I include a link in my reply?
Oh wait, I can't reach the Help Desk?!!
Not a problem, since you can contact it via email if it's urgent.
For that, please check out this:
FAQ #538: I can't log in to use the Community Help Desk, is there an email?
- TUT #1 - How to create a Chatroom?
- TUT #2 - What 'Privclasses' are?
- TUT #3 - Customizing Your Chatroom
- TUT #4 - Deleting Chatrooms
- TUT #5 - Joining Chatrooms
- TUT #6 - All the small commands
- TUT #7 - Tabbing
Your ideas needed! Or if you have a question, simply head over to the following journal: [link]
or you can ask here too!