I need Help!
If you really do, then please do not go to #devart or #CommunityRelations nor to #seniors! In some cases there might be some helpful fellas around and direct you to the appropriate channel or they start being a troll and you just leave without being helped! So please always join the #help channel!
If there's no Community Volunteers available, it's not a problem!
Did you know that you can contact the Help Desk for General Help?
Here, you can find out how! I need HELP!
But wait! You never used the Help Desk before? What is this?
Don't worry, head over to namenotrequired's awesome tutrorial about how to contact the Help Desk!
Good to know that,
There are some things you might have to keep in mind!
- FAQ #713: Who is on the Help Desk Team?
- FAQ #215: I have not received a response to my Help Desk Inquiry? What could be the reason or reasons for this?
- FAQ #590: What are the hours of operation for the Help Desk?
- FAQ #630: Are there any rules for the Help Desk?
- FAQ #538: I can't log in to use the Community Help Desk, is there an email?
- FAQ #741: How are Help Desk responses sent to me? Can I have them e-mailed to me?
- FAQ #742: I am unable to receive or see messages at this time in my "Message Centre". Does this also mean I cannot receive or see Help Desk responses?
- FAQ #709: Can I close or delete my forum thread?
- FAQ #861: How do I take a screenshot for my Help Desk ticket?
- FAQ #859: I was asked by an administrator in the Help Desk to supply a link to my image, comment, forum thread, etc. How do I include a link in my reply?
Oh wait, I can't reach the Help Desk?!!
Not a problem, since you can contact it via email if it's urgent.
For that, please check out this:
FAQ #538: I can't log in to use the Community Help Desk, is there an email?
- TUT #1 - How to create a Chatroom?
- TUT #2 - What 'Privclasses' are?
- TUT #3 - Customizing Your Chatroom
- TUT #4 - Deleting Chatrooms
- TUT #5 - Joining Chatrooms
- TUT #6 - All the small commands
- TUT #7 - Tabbing
Your ideas needed! Or if you have a question, simply head over to the following journal: fav.me/d59ipkt
or you can ask here too!